Siltech Cold Glue 500ml
• Surfaces must be dry, clean and free from dirt, dust, grease or any other contaminants.
• Ensure joints to be glued fit tightly.
• Shake or stir before use.
• Application can be done by hand, roller, brush or gluing machine.
• Apply evenly to one or both surfaces and join within 10 minutes.
• Clamp the joint for at least 30 minutes, with 60 minutes being ideal for softwoods and 4 hours for hardwoods.
• Allow up to 6 hours for the glue to dry. If in doubt, leave overnight.
• Excess glue can be wiped away with a damp cloth while wet. Tools can be cleaned with water.
Tips: If used outdoors, ensure the glue is covered with paint or varnish once it has cured. Hardwoods should be sanded or planed before applying the adhesive. In cold weather, the clamping and drying times should be extended. Do not use on coated woods, melamine or damp wood.
1L Bottle: Approx. 4m2
5L Bucket: Approx. 20m2
20L Bucket: Approx. 80m2
Cancellation & Return Policy
There are a few important things to keep in mind regarding cancelling your order or returning the products you purchased.
- Should you wish to cancel an order, it must be done telephonically within 48hrs of placing the order to avoid unnecessary liability of courier costs.
- You can return the goods within 7 days of delivery for any reason without penalty, but you will be liable for the costs of returning the goods.
- Damaged or defective goods must be reported within 24 hours of delivery. The company will arrange for Aramex courier services to collect the goods.
- Only goods that have been purchased directly from us can be returned.
- Please ensure that the goods you are returning is repackaged with all elements and in its original packaging.
For more information, view our full Terms and Conditions