Colortone Paint Stripper
Apply Colortone Super Paint Stripper by brush and allow the surface to bubble for approximately 5-10 minutes.
Scrape off the bubbled surface with a paint scraper or stripping knife. Wash all surfaces well with water after scraping.
Surfaces should be dry before application of a further coating. Brushes should be cleaned with water.
Do not apply Colortone Super Paint Stripper on plastic or fibreglass surfaces. Do not apply in hot conditions.
Ensure plenty of ventilation if applied indoors. Keep out of reach of children. Use rubber gloves for safety.
If skin contact is made, wash with water. Keep the container sealed when not in use.
Cancellation & Return Policy
There are a few important things to keep in mind regarding cancelling your order or returning the products you purchased.
- Should you wish to cancel an order, it must be done telephonically within 48hrs of placing the order to avoid unnecessary liability of courier costs.
- You can return the goods within 7 days of delivery for any reason without penalty, but you will be liable for the costs of returning the goods.
- Damaged or defective goods must be reported within 24 hours of delivery. The company will arrange for Aramex courier services to collect the goods.
- Only goods that have been purchased directly from us can be returned.
- Please ensure that the goods you are returning is repackaged with all elements and in its original packaging.
For more information, view our full Terms and Conditions