Brummer Adjustable Contact 67 Adhesive
By brush or notched spatula. The product needs to be applied to both surfaces and allowed an open time of 20 to 30 min. Press both surfaces together and apply pressure. This product is widely used for most wood adhesion applications. E.g. Melamine, Formica, Chipboard, Cork Panelling and gluing of rubber and metals onto the wood.
BRUMMER ADJUSTABLE CONTACT 67 is flammable and contains solvents that evaporate rapidly hence the receptacles used are to be closed after each removal of material.
BRUMMER ADJUSTABLE CONTACT 67 can be diluted with Brummer Neoprene Solvent.
Cancellation & Return Policy
There are a few important things to keep in mind regarding cancelling your order or returning the products you purchased.
- Should you wish to cancel an order, it must be done telephonically within 48hrs of placing the order to avoid unnecessary liability of courier costs.
- You can return the goods within 7 days of delivery for any reason without penalty, but you will be liable for the costs of returning the goods.
- Damaged or defective goods must be reported within 24 hours of delivery. The company will arrange for Aramex courier services to collect the goods.
- Only goods that have been purchased directly from us can be returned.
- Please ensure that the goods you are returning is repackaged with all elements and in its original packaging.
For more information, view our full Terms and Conditions